Monday, September 10, 2007

Christian Affirmations - The Law of Attraction

I'm happy and I'm grateful that--

I'm in the process of being transformed into the image of Jesus Christ.

I'm in the process of overcoming the world through Christ who strengthens me.

I'm in the process of receiving eternal life through Christ who saves me.

I'm in the process of attracting health and joy so I can share them with others.

I'm in the process of attracting abundance and love so I can share them with others.

I'm in the process of attracting my ideal mate so we can share each other's lives.

I'm in the process of becoming my ideal self so I can enjoy who I am more and more.

I'm in the process of enjoying my life more and more and being a blessing to others.

These are daily rituals that I've been practicing for a few months. They are based in part on bible texts that I've been attracted to through the years. I also have to give credit to the following books as they have provided the framework into which I've been able to integrate a lifetime of bible texts and hopes.

Bibliography:

Byrne, Rhonda. The Secret
Losier, Michael. Law of Attraction
Peale, Norman Vincent. The Power of Positive Thinking

No comments: